For the latest information on the federal Inflation Reduction Act home rebate programs, please click here.
The South Carolina Energy Office
The Energy Office, housed within the South Carolina Office of Regulatory Staff, serves as the principal energy planning entity for the state. The mission of the Energy Office is to advance South Carolina’s energy strategy and policy through education and outreach.
The Energy Office promotes the efficient use of all energy sources. In addition, the Energy Office encourages energy efficiency, renewable energy, and clean transportation through a broad range of initiatives that include:
- Developing the State Energy Plan
- Providing Technical Assistance
- Offering Financial Assistance
- Conducting Education and Outreach
- Maintaining an Energy Data Resource