About the Collaborative:
The One-Stop Shop is a collaborative between state and federal agencies and key stakeholders designed to assist renewable energy businesses interested in locating in South Carolina. The One-Stop Shop will host one meeting a month to provide important background information, provide a step-by-step analysis of state incentives and requirements, and concisely answer questions.
One-Stop Shop Participants:
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- South Carolina Department of Commerce
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- South Carolina Department of Revenue
- Office of the State Fire Marshal
- South Carolina Energy Office
- South Carolina Forestry Commission
- South Carolina Research Authority
- New Carolina/Carolina Competitiveness Council
- South Carolina Rural Development Council
- Clemson Institute for Economic and Community Development (CIECD)
- Norfolk Southern
- SC Association of Railroads
- US Department of Agriculture, Rural Development Office
- Palmetto State Clean Fuels Coalition
- South Carolina Biomass Council
- South Carolina Solar Council
Meeting Dates and Location:
Meetings will be held in Columbia, South Carolina. Future meeting dates will be posted.
Schedule an Appointment with the One-Stop Shop:
A maximum of four appointments can be scheduled at each monthly meeting. Appointments will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. To schedule an appointment, contact Catherine Vanden Houten at (803) 737-9852.